8 Power Foods for Summer
Your body is a product of genetics, diet, and exercise. Let’s face it some people are just naturally genetically predisposed to have solid muscles and an overtime metabolism. However, for the vast majority of us we have to work and work hard.
Eating right is an essential part of improving your health and life. When proper diet is matched with proper exercise your body improves. The best news is that we are all creates of habit. A simple commitment at first will quickly become a habit that can change your life and not require nearly as much motivational effort. Just get a plan and stick to it and you can have a body to be proud about.
Additional Related Article to Read : Bored with Your Healthy Diet? Try Quinoa!
No matter how much you lift you will not be able to build bigger muscles and increase strength without proper dieting. Getting a better body means you need to put better things in it. Most professional trainers will tell you that your diet counts for over 60% of your results.
Here is a list of eight power foods recommended by the home fitness machine pros, that you must start eating this summer to get your body beach ready:
- Egg: Protein, vitamins A and B12
- Salmon: Omega 3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin D
- Almonds: Protein, monounsaturated fats, vitamin E, folate (in peanuts), fiber, magnesium, phosphorus
- Yogurt:Calcium, vitamins A and B12, riboflavin, phosphorus, potassium
- Beef 😛 rotein, iron, zinc, creatine (beef), omega-3 fatty acids (fish), vitamins B6 (chicken and fish) and B12, phosphorus, potassium
- Olive Oil: Monounsaturated fat, vitamin E
- Water: Drink a lot of water. The more water you drink the better but drink at least 8 glasses daily.
- Spinach: Spinach is a nutritional titan, containing a high amounts of quercetin, folic acid, vitamin K, magnesium, and manganese.
Eating the right foods in the right quantities can help you break through plateaus in your training. Your body needs to have proper nutrient in order to build muscle and burn fat. Taking your diet to the next level will make you feel better have more energy as well as make your workouts more efficient. If you are serious about your fitness bring your training home with a new home gym fitness equipment. Working out at home has been shown to help promote proper nutrition.
Start eating these eight power foods and get the best beach body of your life.